We exist to be a fellowship of believers shining forth the love of Christ and leading others to find FREEDOM in Him.
Our Guiding Values:
1. A Worshipping Church : We affirm that God is worthy of our worship. We also affirm that people need to worship God. Therefore Liberty Hill Baptist will strive to connect with God through prayer and praise.
2. An Evangelistic Church: We affirm that the real need of every person is to have an authentic relationship with Jesus. Therefore, we will provide opportunities and create environments that encourage individuals to receive Christ as Savior and Lord.
3. A Growing Church: We affirm that growing toward godliness is the goal of discipleship, therefore we will maintain and create ways to help people reach their full potential in Christ.
4. A Fellowshipping Church: We affirm that we are at our best when we are firmly rooted together in God’s love. Therefore we will create environments that encourage wholesome Christian fellowship with one another.
5. A Ministering Church: We affirm that the New Testament model of ministry is a shared ministry. Therefore we encourage each member to seek to discover and develop his or her spiritual gifts in order to minister in and through Christ’s body, the church.
6. A Going Church: We affirm that the mission of the church is global in its scope. Therefore we will partner with other Southern Baptist churches to reach the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.